Saturday, April 28, 2018

Okay. I Give Up

After weeks of trying to get the cover done myself... I give up. I can draw, but for me, the finished art must come with a mood to do finished art. The thing that marks a professional artist to me is the ability to do the work, on a deadline, whether they feel like it or not.
I'm not.
But I was able to pull together. pretty good collage based on a couple of sources.
A volunteer editor in the UK helped me put together THE RED GATE for this issue, and by the end of this week, I will have THE BLUE GATE, an expanded nugget, together by way of penance.
I'm started on #11 - OTHER PEOPLE'S JORUNE. Should be fun, even for me.
I think I like the graphic for these last few issues. I like playing with graphics and this one will take me thru to #14. Or #13 at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment