Friday, September 7, 2018

Frustrating

I am working on THE COLONIAL BALLOT, which is growing from a simple half-an-issue-of-SEGMENT-SHO-CAUDAL article into something more. And it is building to a way to play "Jorune" in the time right around Earth's Colonial mission. Why would people leave Earth? What did they hope to find? Who thought it was a bad idea?

But at the same time, I'm trying to learn to animate in Photoshop for some new pages and uses. I was working on this little clip.

And tonight I got an email from someone to tell me the SEGMENT: SHO-CAUDAL sales links are no longer working. At All.

I said I would eliminate the advance sales for #13 and #14, but people should still be able to reach the link for #1-#11, or smaller chunks.  So I need to work on that...

But his is part of what I was working on using a familiar illustration for ALIEN LOGIC by George Barr.

(damn)

-----------------------

Hey, let's see if the code will work from the journal. Doesn't work on the main page, but ... like the old Jewis lady said where the taxi and run over an old man and killed him. "Give him some chicken soupo," she yells. "Lady, this guy is dead. Chicken soup isn't going to help." She shrugs. "Couldn't hoit."

Feh. Didn't work. But it didn't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment