Friday, November 24, 2017

Back to Drail

Corondon extracted from an old
tee shirt by Miles Teves. Dhar?
The beginning of the Holidays has seen a lot of drama with my little circle of humans. Hospitals, funerals, births, emotions, finances... lots. Just like other real people.

I'm finishing the rewrite of Chapter 3 for the ANGEL OF DRAIL for SEGMENT: SHO-CAUDAL, and working on other things in the background for pre-Christmas release.

I've also been working on a little web video to introduce people to Jorune. I could even put a copy of it into a coming issue of SEGMENT: SHO-CAUDAL since PDFs also support media. That would be kind of interesting.

I have a list of topics for essays and am getting interested in Recos and the Storm Wall.

But a lot of my energy has had to be redirected to earn money, which is useful on this planet. And necessary since I have my own human dramas boiling in the background.

I think I am a little disheartened. No one else seems to be interested in talking about Jorune on the web - not through the Yahoo group, the Facebook Pages, this blog, or anywhere else. So I will keep up my monologue for a while longer, then take the hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment