Saturday, November 11, 2017

Trudge

I'm writing for about 15 people, excluding the people who did the "Sample Copy" thing.

I'm going to polish the three chapters of THE ANGEL OF DRAIL and start focusing on some art, for my own satisfaction. I have a list of articles for future issues of SEGMENT: SHO-CAUDAL.

My target was 100 subscribers. My reason was to get some extra money so I could meet the growing co-pays and extra charges for everything in my life.  That has not worked out.

15 people expect some Jorune in their email, and I will work to fulfill that commitment. But I need to find other channels.

If anyone would like to supply an anonymous check for $2,000 a month, that would be really nice. But I'm not expecting it.

I think I will finish my book on propaganda, a consumers guide to manipulation and defense manual. Or some such title. Or finish my commentary on modern Christianity – but I'm not quite ready to be assassinated.

So - Propaganda. Maybe I can use some to promote sales. Sales are still a big mystery to me. Apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment