Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Distraction

It was part of SSC #13, but it has acquired a life of its own.

For several years I wanted to do Jorunigraphica, but a simple article for the last issue of SEGMENT: SHO-CAUDAL has grown beyond all reason.

This is Jorune. You didn't know that? Really? After all this time?
Jorunigraphica was to be. reference to the geographic locations of Jorune, where a Sholari might be expected to run a team through some kind of romp and circumstance. And I thought it would be nice to do a one-page map as a programmed PDF. Roll. your little mouse over the map and a pop-up would give you where, in the body of Jorune matrial, you would find information about that spot on the map.

So I started doing that. Programming buttons with pop-up messages isn't all that difficult and I've done that before.

But restricting it to fanzines means I'm looking at about 600 pages of material to wade through.

So it may spin off, wildly threatening to this planet and there could be no survivors.

Sigh.

I think it's because I had a good response to my "Next Three or Next Five" posting. That encouraged me and while working on SSC #13 I thought I needed a break. And gave birth to this monstrosity.

I blame support.

No comments:

Post a Comment