Tuesday, September 5, 2017

I hate to displace that Devaney Cover for Sholari v2n1...

... but the show must go on. I almost didn't make it because I was THAT sick. I'm sick all the time so when I get into talking sick, I am SICK sick. Really.

Purported cover of that issue.
Show. SEGMENT: SHO-CAUDAL #2.

  • THE THRIDDLE DEBT
  • THE HIDEOUS CONVERSIONS
  • WHAT THE HELL IS ORFA?
  • THE DAY WAR or THE HEAD GAME

Terribly chic and tres cool.

Subscriber and staff copies went out 5 mintues ago, so I made my September 5th deadline. You'll notice the cover is different from before. That's a clue.

Next issue: Maps,  Heretics, and Salrough Gomo's farewell address to the Assembly of the Gomo Schools at the Mountain Crown.

With artifical flavors and unauthorized additives. Or maybe something else if I get into a Mood.

Remember SEGMENT: SHO-CAUDAL is a private PDF newsletter that contains previews of things to come, or alternate part of things already out, or notes on things that will never appear anywhere else. And all you have to do is send in a human testicle - it doesn't have to be your own.

Or you can subscribe. details at http://skyrealmsofjorune.com/ssc.html.  Scroll down the middle column for all the nifty ways to send money. I like that. And subscriptions don't take as long to cook.

Please comment. Let me know that you, too, are delusional about having passion for a place that doesn't really exist. Were you sitting down? I should ask that first. You can comment on previous posts if nothing here raises a reaction.

Should I do a Kickstarter page for the really good therapy I so desperately need? (This other stuff doesn't seem to work.)

Oh - about the Steven Devaney cover - we found a source that can do Posters On Demand and are thinking about doing a nice big poster with the cover, without all the distracting type. Think that might be of interest for you?

It would look like this. Very much like this.

Poster for the illiterate Joruni, who cannot be offended by saying this, since he/she/ke can't read.



1 comment:

  1. Does anyone know who Sophie Lagace is? She was a supporter of Jorune way back when, but her email is bouncing. I'd like to get in contact.

    ReplyDelete