Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Meanwhile, in the Sweatshop

I should mention that I'm working on a new master map based on the wonderful Teves 2nd Edition world view. It is from that map that I finally "got" what was in the lower left - the world sign from Shanthic records. He has probably hidden other nuggets if we bother to work for them.

The one I am working on is not red. You will be glad to know that. And it has. LOT of place names.


But no real national boundaries. Jorune is not yet progressed to the point of firm lines across maps. There are "clearly controlled" territories, "contestted" territories, and "Who the fuck is it today!" territories. But not firm enough to put on a map. Maps are so - narrow minded.

I'm thinking a map that shows the WORLD. And that might mean a poster.

But it wont' be red.


No comments:

Post a Comment