Friday, July 28, 2017

99% there

A few edits still to come, but art by Steve DeVaney. But it's 99% completed
Cover from artist Steve Devaney. The 4500 year old monument to The Desti, hero of the Shanthic expulsion of the Lamorri from Jorune and inventor of the tlosk. If you are new to Skyrealms of Jorune, that should be enough to short circuit your English oriented brain.

I really like it. This is the front and back cover with no typography. We are talking about selling it as a poster.

If you think it's worth sharing, can I ask you to share it with other Jorunis, whereever they may be.

I really do feel more comfortable posting things to the blog and only annoying people who have already made the conscious decisions to be updated.

Steve and I are talking about him doing the next two covers for Sholari. I am not opposed.

If you look very, very closely, you will see a pair of pilgrms on the rope bridge connecting the monument to the rim of the crater which was also the cause of the need for the manument. Long story, that.

And I'm starting to tell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment