Monday, August 28, 2017

I'm in a good mood.

Just finished SEGMENT; SHO-CAUDAL #1a with the final updates on the timeline. Sent out free to subscribers and single copy buyers.

I finished SHOLARI MAGAZINE v2n1, it is in the process to be approved by DriveThruRPG in the next few days, so that will be avaiable muy pronto.

SEGMENT: SHO-CAUDAL #2 is finished and waiting around for the mail out date. Thriddle stuf and more than you wanted to know about Jorune Conversions and ORFA: Jorune, the freebie RPG system to get new players in (or at least have ready characters from the SHOLARI v2n1 charaters from the two scenarios. More to be added.

SEGMENT: SHO-CAUDAL #3 is almost written with significant mappage.

The next push is for ORFA: Jorune.

GOMO GUIDE: TAN IRICID is in process, about 80% written. Thereabouts. Really.

SAK: THE ANGEL OF DRAIL is moving. I think it's alive.

And SHOLARI MAGAZINE v2n2 is all mapped out and the writing has begun.

So, I'm in a good mood.

To celeberate said Good Mood I have decided to offer a freebie. The first six pages of SEGMENT: SHO-CAUDAL #1a. You send me a private message with your email and I will send you the free preview. You post your email address and I will laugh and point, but will NOT send you the free copy. But I will celebrate your public posting of an email address with flowers for your new Russian girlfriend, and a bright pink fez for the formerly deposed financial officer for the late government of Left Congo.

Send private message with email address. Get the free preview.

Not that complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment