Wednesday, August 30, 2017

T-boned, metaphorically.

Well, I am having to redo art and text. Art for SEGMENT: SHO-CAUDAL #1, text and art for SHOLARI MAGAZINE v2n1, and GOMO GUIDE; TAN IRICID.

I found a "Free Font" from Blambot that I thought looked really good for Triddis. It is called "We Come In Peace". I used it on page 9 of SSC #1 and #1a, and am looking for. are replacement with a similar grounded quality.  I thought it would be good to credit the designer and Blambot for the font.

For using the "Free Font" for my blatantly commercial venture (I charge for the PDFs), therefore I must pay them $40 for use of the font, and to embed it in the PDF is an extra $300. I have eleven subscribers. I share the vast sums received with the editor and, when other artists get involved, I will share with them, too.

Well, obviously, if I am making $1 I can afford to pay them $3 per. Who doesn't do that?

So, I'm fuming and working away. I was working on ORFA and GOMO GUIDE: TAN IRICID. This will necessitate a release of SSC #1b. I have stopped sending out the pages until I get the replacements in.

Sometimes music gets it right.

3 comments: