Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Going four rounds with Jorune

From Alient Logic CRPG
I'm supposed to get a new keyboard and mouse delivered.

I just had the worst computer chapter in 32 years as Mac user. The keyboard I am using on the new Mac Mini is very resistant and punching down in this damn thing is like shadowboxing.

Makes typing, even for Jorune, just plain unattractive.

If you are reading the blog, how about checking in - and from where? I know I have people following the game in the US, Canada, UK, Sweden, France and maybe Germany.

Where are you?

8 comments:

  1. South Korea! (Though I grew up on the Canadian prairie.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wilds of southeast Missouri...where with summer coming on, will soon resemble the East Trinnu Junglelands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From France, in a small village near Poitiers (it's 1h30 from Paris in TGV train)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. From England - not far from London. I am enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Western Canada here. East of Vancouver, west of Calgary, north of Spokane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. From sunny, sunny Birmingham in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Central coast California. I still live in the same city where I grew up with Andy and Miles where Jorune was created.

    ReplyDelete