AND I've had more-than-normal problems with my OSX.
Working on the immigration application from the Colonial Authority in the 23rd Century for emigres to Jorune's World, with the full Bash to get Jorune into n existing sci-fi game. And ORFA as part fo the bash.
Do people know "bash"? It comes from the old day of model building and hit a new crest with Star Wars. It is where you "bash" parts from model kits to make a new model - like the Destroyer from the opening scene of A NEW HOPE. My crowd bashed games to get setting and system that suited our particular favorite flavors. After a while, you forget there was anything but the bash, and it makes it difficult to move into other areas.
So I'm doing a different take on the SAK - Sholari Adventure Kits. I provide the bits and you bash them to suit you or your group's preferences. There was a Jorune before Iscin, or the separation of the Colony from Earth and the Colonial Authority.
I want to explore that.
So, SEGMENT SHO-CAUDAL #12 will have that three-point stance - Colonist recruitment - Jorune Bash - ORFA. And it will take a few minutes to put together (as the kids say). I'm not sure when ti will hit the emailboxes, but that is where my effort is.
I've made a few other decisions:
- #12 will rap the commitment to most subscribers.
- A few people have me committed to #13, that is going to happen. Contents to be disclosed.
- #14 will be the SAK for THE CHILDREN OF BOMOVERIS, to put together for my personal favorite campaign from all of my Jorune-life.
- I will offer #13 and #14 separately, advance purchase discount*
- I may do a collection of my fanzine writings on Jorune. *IF* that happens, 2019, will get a free-PDF to SSC subscribes, print - you're on your own. Waiting to see.
- COLLECTED DANSTEAD TRAVELLER - waiting for a cover, meaning waiting until I can do the cover, but maybe by the end of summer. Over 100 pages, minimal art.
- COLLECTED BORKELBY'S FOLLY - not sure where I stand with the editor, but hoping it comes out this fall. Over 100 pages, too.
- GOMO GUIDE: TAN IRICID, A couple of sections to be written or finished. Really, by the end of the year. Think Christmas. 100-page range, maps with some art.
- All of these will be in a new format. 8.5x8.5 book format.
Anyone interested in a few pieces of art to spice up the production - I do pay in percentage of sales, and when we move back into print from the PDF only, it gets involved.
* Advance purchase. Several times in the past I have done the "Advance" thing for different projecdts, including Jorune. And i have delivered. 12 Issues of SEGMENT: SHO-CAUDAL, for examplle. People put in some support. Once upon a time I did a "the next three projects" and those people go their money's worth with ANNALS OF THE TAN SOOR HISTORICAL SOCIETY, GOMO GUIDE: THONEPORT (2 versions), and SHOLARI v2n1. I may offer two "Advance" options, but for PDF only. Print is an option but it is material, not the tangibility. Or I may rethink to offer a "Print" option, which will be included for more, but PDF-first. I will decide and post when it is time. We're talking $20 for the next three, maybe $40 for next three print (US, with additional postage to other destinations where applicable - Ii don't like calling it "foreign." I'm too much of a hippy). Comments are invited.