Monday, June 4, 2018

Isn't It Ready YET?

Very much like the cover of
SEGMENT: SHO-CAUDAL #11,
but not quite it.
No, it isn't ready yet.

It has gone from the promised 16 pages to 55 pages.

Almost all of it is from 25 years old text documents that did not translate correctly. Rather than a hard return at the end of the paragraph, it is line by line by line for every line from the original email, which then has to be correct line by line by line by line with a space between words, or not. Line buy line by line by line by line by line by line...

More than half of it is the conflict between American-English and UK-English, mixed it with the couple thousand of identified Jorune words from the glossary, plus the individual Jorunish words created for the articles in question.

And the problems with language and spelling are so bad, even I can tell they're wrong! That's a clue.

On that add the damage taken int he right elbow in a fall on June 9th. I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow, but not for the elbow. For the foot from which a big toe was almost deleted to see if it can remain undeleted. Then I have an appointment to see if I get another shot in my left eye and its Macular Edema. And after THAT appointment I will be able to go to my primary doctor to see if there is something we can do with the elbow joint. IF the second surgery on my other leg is not sprung upon me and my schedule and resources. If. That mean there are only THREE scheduled doctors appointment in June. So far.

But I'm dancing as fast as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment