Saturday, July 21, 2018

Mayday and Response

A rough for the cover of SSC #12.
Not the reaal final, but... it's what I do.
I sent out a mayday to the active Jorune subscribers. I have domain name registration and hosting coming up and it just was too much in addition to my flurry of medical events, two surgeries in 60 days, a plumbing emergency (are those ever expected0 and getting spanked for taxes, registration and late fees for my car. And my roommate is going to be leaving, which is another financial hit - but necessary.

Not only was I able to raise the direct Jorune costs coming at the end of the month, but will also be able to reinstate another medical appointment I had needed to cancel.

So... a bit cowed but very grateful. You folks came through when I needed it the most. Thanks.

Meanwhile, working on SSC #12 and beyond. Public details shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment