Tuesday, December 5, 2017

The Stream

This is not a Woffen. Just found on the web.
I do not know what will get published at this point. My editors have stopped talking to me. Only one artist stays in touch and we may move to a different project. Submissions are non-existant. I admit it does feel like a serious waste of time to ask them to do more. Response has been very low - lower than any time in the past 22 years.

I have three colelctions of materail I want to put out under the "Collected" series. Those are done and look to be about 200 pages of materail. My original stuff ... maybe I will get the GOMO GUIDE; TAN IRICID out sometime in 2018 (which is onloy a month away). Maybe. SHOLARI and additional GOMO GUIDES are completely under the market showing iself.

I have a list of things I wanted to write, so I will take those, with their various levels of completion, and get them into shape to feed SEGMENT: SHO-CAUDAL  I have made the commitment to get them out up to #14.

So the first will be the warp series, RED DOOR, BLUE DOOR, and BLACK DOOR, with the revision of the Introduction to Warp Mechanics from the old ANNALS OF THE TAN SOOR HISTORICAL SOCIETY. That will take up two issues of SSC, The underworld of Auklin Thike Fighres - yeah, another issue for that.

So, something will be done. I'm trying to focus on doing some art, which may or may not be Jorune oriented.

Something is better than nothing, I think. At lest one online comment has confused me me. "Don't Do that!" "Don't do what?" "Don't do that, but keep up the great work." ?????? I learned not to argue with a drunk but I don't know if that respondent had had anything to drink. But I don't have the need or interest to push for more clarification.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment