Saturday, May 4, 2019

Groovy

I completed SEGMENT: SHO-CAUDAL #12 and got it out. Nice.

I posted notices on the Yahoo Jorune Group, which seems to be completely dead, and the Shambo in the Shenter page on Facebook, which is mostly dead.

But I got a request for information and that let me review the state of the Previews. Too old. So I did a new preview - 55 pages, including all twelve covers. Too big for most email gateways - over 20 Megs. But I don't want to cut it down. Maybe I can improve the compression, but until I do there are a couple of options.

  • A link. You can download the sample through this here link. Share it with anyone you want to share it with.
  • A Google Disk option in emails, but some people have trouble with the Google Disk.

But my tiny brain got hooked on it and I did a different introduction to Jorune. There are already three introductions through the links to archive.org. But I decided to do a document/PDF in the "new" format - 8.5 x 8.5. This introduces the game, the editions, the supplements, and the fanzines, including GOMO GUIDE: THONEPORT and SHOLARI v2 n1. With links to sales on those two with DriveThruRPG.com. And, of course, a link to the SEGMENT: SHO-CAUDAL page.

Which resulted in one sale in the first 12 hours it was up, and the inquiry that prodded new sampler.

The Sampler #3 and the GETTING INTO JORUNE PDF are intended to be shareable. Send them to anyone you think might be interested. Post the link where-ever you think someone might get the Jorune infection started.

If it is just me posting, people are annoyed. If three or four people were to comment on such posts or make their own posts (gasp), it could be taken as more than one crazy guy.

Very few people view this blog so it could be taken as a conspiracy.

---

The final version of the file has been uploaded to archive.org. Share with anybody you think might be interested. https://archive.org/details/GettingIntoJorune2019Final_201905

No comments:

Post a Comment