Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Winding Down

My naull is rich in Cie-Ebba.
The torch of Jorune will pass and I am about to make an offer to people who supported the Return to Jorune project over the past several years. I think I have enough of a good reputation of completing my commitments in the past that people will be open to what I offer.

I made contact with Ray Gilham (thanks to Matthew Pook) and his Collected Borkelby's Folly project moving again.

Efforts continue to find Kym Paugh (of Danstead Traveller fame) to get her collection going again.

And I am chewing Segment: Sho-Caudal #13. Bakers Dozen. What is the Joruni word for "Baker"? Maybe Baker's can't count.

A while back someone suggested I gather all my material, give it a proper editing, and release that, too. That means Sholari #1-#3, Annals of the Tan Soor* Historical Society, and all 13 issues of Segment: Sho-Caudal under one cover. Edited.

I'm warming to that.

The finale will be the campaign that fueled my California group from 1992 to 2001, The Children of Bomoveris.

I am looking forward to seeing what other people bring to Jorune.

* A couple of people complained that it is "Tan Sor." No, two different words. Tan Sor is the low gate of Tan Iricid - the security gate non-servents of the Mountain Crown must use to enter. It is Corastin controlled gate where a visitor presents a giddyne for admission. The Tan Soor is the high gate, for the students, the servants of the Mountain Crown, enter. Attempting to pass through the Tan Sor without permission of the Corastin guard will get you flattened. Entry through the Tan Soor without proper credential may lead to prolong imprisonment, interrogation, and flattening. That will be explained in the Gomo Guide: Tan Iricid. And has been hinted at repeatedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment