Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Hablo Crapola

UPDATE:

I don't get it. What the bloody hell?

PayPal said I had to redo my buttons from scratch. The old buttons were mal-formed. I redid the buttons. I put the on a simple page that is just html. A table. I created a table in the table with four panes. Three for PayPal options, one to say what the table was for.

The brand new PayPal buttons do not work. Most of the time, but the ones for the subscriptions do not work, but the one for the single copy does work. Sometimes.

If you are chomping at the bit and cannot get the PayPal buttons to give you access, send me a private message or email. I have more direct information I don't want to type out here in public, all naked and stuff.

I have other things to do than make the PayPal fairy happy. : (

ORIGINAL POST:

Does anyone have a reasonable alternative to PayPal?

I have used them since they were brand new and never had this kind of problem.

I have three PayPal buttons for SEGMENT: SHO-CAUDAL. Single Copy. Subscription, Annual. Subscription, Monthly.

They worked until today. I changed the graphic for SEGMENT: SHO-CAUDAL #2 and the buttons stopped working. PayPal said it was because the buttons are now "Mal-Formed". they say my WYSIWYG editor added code inside their button, but can't tell me what it was. They say I have to delete the existing buttons, then recreate them from scratch.

I will solve this little problem by creating a separate page that does not sue the WYSIWYG ever again. But it still pisses me off. There goes the evening, when I was supposed to be working on ORFA: JORUNE and GOMO GUIDE: TAN IRICID.

Hope nobody slaps me, 'cause I'm all out of cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment