Thursday, September 7, 2017

Who Got Time for Dat?

what became SHOLARI Volume 2 was
going To be FOR SHOLARIS ONLY.
But then I found out I had stolen the new
title from a feature in DANSTEAD
TRAVAVELLER. I need to find this
little guy a home. I really like him.
I set up a separate subscription page for SEGMENT: SHO-CAUDAL and the brand new, just made from scratch again buttons from PayPal are not working. And they can't tell me why.

So if anyone needs to do the subscription thing, write me. It can be worked out. Sheesh.

In the meantime, I'm promoting what we have so far, which includes:

  • GOMO GUIDE: THONEPORT (Reboot)
  • SEGMENT SHO-CAUDAL #1 and #2
  • SHOLARI MAGAZINE Volume 2, Number 1

and I'm working on SEGMENT: SHO-CAUDAL #3 - Maps and Heresy.

And re-attacking ORFA; JORUNE, with a programmer character sheet to help with generation. And sample characters.

And continuing to escape from Thriddle agents to finish GOMO GUIDE: TAN IRICID.

So, I don't have time to waste with PayPal deficiencies.

The original version.
INLAND PRINTER 1920
Let's GO!  (Honking the horn.)

MOVE IT!

I've said it before, but since I'm posting this, I'll add I stole it from a very old issue of INLAND PRINTER. I dig through archives of graphics and every so often I find something that really appeals to me. I love the nouveau flavor of the design and wish I knew who the artist was.

No comments:

Post a Comment